We want you to get those fundraising dollars in the bank as soon as possible – so we can put them straight to work!
If you have raised money through an online fundraising or event page, that money has already hit our bank account and your job is done!
If you hosted an in-person event or collection and have physical cash to bank, below are some easy-to-follow instructions for how to bank your funds and tie off your Do It For Dolly activity.
To make an online donation
- Head to our fundraiser donation page and pay the funds now by credit card.
- Or if you have already created an online fundraising page for your event, you can use your credit card to bank any cash to your page and see your total rise!
- You can also make a direct deposit straight from your bank account to our bank account using the details below.
To make a direct donation
- Directly deposit the amount you have raised from your fundraiser into our bank account. Please contact us for our bank details.
- The chosen name you use in your reference should relate to either the name of your fundraiser, workplace or school. Alternatively, if you have a unique donor code, please use this as your ‘chosen name’.
- Once you have deposited your donation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it’s on its way. Please also let us know if you would like a receipt for your donation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
"The Dolly’s Dream Support Line is a big passion of ours. We wish we had found something like this when our girls were at school and needed help. I wish that I had been able to find that help. If you are struggling, please call our Support Line. They are trained professionals. If that one conversation can stop someone walking the same path that we have … that is what Dolly’s Dream is here for."