How do I get involved?
Community sports club program
Register your club to help support players and members in preventing bullying, and highlighting the importance of being kind.
You know your audience better than anyone, and your initiative can make a direct impact on the lives of those affected by bullying and cyber bullying.
Parents, teachers and students can work together to protect children from bullying and online bullying by fundraising for Dolly’s Dream.
Create a fundraising page to request donations in memory of a loved one.
Do It For Dolly Day
Do It For Dolly Day is held on Friday 10 May 2024 and we're calling on you to help make Dolly's own dream a reality.
We're lucky to enjoy the support of many businesses in the community. By working together, we can educate and empower our community to prevent bullying.
Unsure of what to do? Contact us here.
The impact of your support
Contributing to bullying policy discussions with all governments.
Providing free, confidential help from a trained counsellor through our Dolly's Dream Support Line. Call or 0488 881 033.
Delivering online safety workshops in rural and regional parts of Australia.
Got some questions?
- Ella just donated $104
- James Rose just donated $104
- Laura Henry just donated $26
- Tom Robinson just donated $208
- Anonymous just donated $52
- JCDecaux just donated $100
- Lachlan Broadbent just donated $26
- Nicole Ferguson just donated $52
- Virginia Clarke just donated $115
- Anthony Sciacca just donated $260
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Jesse Osborne just donated $124.80
- Susan Grover just donated $25
- Adele Burke just donated $104
- Val Morgan just donated $90
- J Cunich just donated $72.80
- ARN just donated $78
- Mike Worden just donated $104
- Casey Bury just donated $26
- Lucy Diacaris just donated $31.20