At the beginning of 2018, the country was devastated by the untimely death of 14-year-old Dolly Everett.
Dolly was the victim of relentless bullying.
Following her death, Dolly’s parents Kate and Tick and her sister Meg established Dolly’s Dream as a voice for those who cannot speak for themselves and to prevent the lives of other children being lost to bullying.
- raises awareness about the serious issue of bullying and its devastating effects
- provides help and supports young people affected by bullying
- educates about bullying issues and advocates for bullying laws and regulations
- delivers information on ways to help prevent bullying and cyber bullying
- works to change cultures and prevent bullying through a variety of educational approaches.
Dolly’s Dream is proudly brought to you by the Alannah & Madeline Foundation.